I asked Wes to take our picture b/c we haven't gotten this dressed up to go out since Christmas.
The wait staff at the Grille were excellent. They each knew my name and made a point to come over and wish me a happy birthday.
Ha Ha! This is making fun of Tom b/c he had to go to the bathroom 3 times during the main course b/c he was choking on his steak.
Happy Birthday to ME!
Guess what I wished for...!? I wished that when I ate the cake I didn't gain any weight...hahaha. It didn't come true.
It was a wonderful dinner. I haven't eaten that much food in a long time!
After dinner we decided to take a carriage ride and this is one of the performers we passed by...he didn't seem to excited to be out there.
Here I am with Travis, the horse that led our carriage ride around downtown. I thought it was a little feminine for a horse named Travis to have gold glittery hooves, but then again, Pride Fest was downtown this weekend too.
Next, we went down to Tamayo to meet up with Jackie Haney who was celebrating her 30th Birthday. We hung out there for about an hour, had some tequila and margaritas, and then decided it was getting late and we needed to go relieve our babysitters. Thanks so much Gail and Wes!
Here I am waiting on the valet to bring the 4Runner around post tequila shots with Jackie.
Now I'm 27!
No comments:
Post a Comment