Wednesday, February 17, 2010

As promised

It's late. The house is quiet. Everyone's asleep. Except me. I'm wide awake. Not sure why. I'm not in much of a mood for writing, but I thought I should at least be productive in this insomnia state.

This was last Thursday when it had first started snowing. Get a good look at it. (*Fingers Crossed*) We won't get that too often.


Micah sat on the driveway while I shoveled thick, heavy, wet snow. In Colorado it's courteous to shovel your neighbor's driveway if you have the time. After I finished up ours, I was a little afraid to shovel any of my neighbor's driveways. I've also been a true southerner, and I know how exciting the snow really is and how upset they may get if I mess up the pretty white blanket.


So, instead of shoveling the neighbors' diveways, I took Micah out on the sled.


On Friday, Tom's office closed due to the weather. Did you hear that, Denver residents? That's called a snow day. It's okay to close offices when there's snow. Anyway, Tom tried to teach Micah to ride on the sled down the hill.




Eskimo Kisses


We had fun, but I'm glad it melted.

No comments: