Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Southern Living

It was another gorgeous day in Little Elm, TX. The high was in the 80s and it was sunny. All. Day. Long.

When Micah went down for his nap, I went out to check the mail and found my new Southern Living magazine. Heaven. I heated up some lunch, grabbed my magazine and headed out back to the glider for the next 2 hours.

After Micah woke up we spent another hour or so outside playing with chalk and running around in the grass. And, yes, Mom and Karen, I put sunscreen on him. 70 SPF.




Don't you just love the excitement on that face!


"Thank you, God, for such a beautiful day."

We were playing tug-of-war with the stick and he was winning.


This is my favorite shot of the day.


Here's a video of some of Micah's words that he says on a regular basis. Um, well, sometimes.


Ok, just for proof. He does say, "Mama".


P.S. If you have the new Southern Living, flip to page 90. That's what I want to do with the iron fence in our backyard. Mom, you might as well pack a bag for the summer. We've got alot of ground to cover.

1 comment:

PDS First Grade said...

Thanks, Natalie, for keeping your blog updated! Micah is so precious and we enjoy watching him grow and change! Hope you have a wonderful Easter with your mom and dad.