Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Glorious Spring

I had a date Saturday with my 3-year-old little man.  I took him to his first 3-D movie, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax.  He thought the glasses were cool and made me keep his pair rather than recycling them at the end.  It's a good movie.  I recommend it for the 3-and-up crowd.  By the end Micah was singing "Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow". 

Since the movie, I've been craving some relief from the rain and a little springtime weather.

God Is Good!

After church today, the clouds cleared from the sky and the sun was shining.  I opened the windows to air out the house and the whole family dispersed into the backyard.

My canas are sprouting.

 My daffodils are on the verge of blooming.

Micah and I kicked the ball around.

And, of course, we snuggled with Silas.






Micah even did a little weeding digging in the dirt.


Hello Spring!  We're so happy to see you again.

No comments: