And for good measure I'll give you two more reasons I've been a slacker...1.)I joined a book club. Yeah, me. In the past couple of years the only books I've read have cardboard pages and lots and lots of pictures. So, this has been a good change. Even if I did finally finish the assigned book the morning of the book club meeting. 2.)I'm a mother of two. Need a say more?
For Memorial Day weekend we made the drive to Mississippi. It was good to go home and see my family. Micah loves seeing and interacting with his cousins, and everyone wants to squeeze Silas these days.
While we were there, we went to Sky Zone. I swear me and Steve Harris dreamed up the idea of this place during the summer before 9th grade. When we weren't at the pool we lived on his trampoline! If only we knew about business plans and whatnot back then, we could have been rich. So, anyway, Sky Zone is an indoor trampoline park. Litterally, wall-to-wall trampolines. So. Much. Fun.
That's right! This almost 30-year-old still has it.
This kid was not at all interested in stopping for a picture.
A big "thank you" to Tom for snapping these pictures even if he really just wanted to document me trying to break my neck.

No comments:
Post a Comment