Monday, November 26, 2012

Silas at One Year






Tidbits About Our Chunk at 12 Months:
  1. Weight - 19.94 lbs (27%) He was sick leading up to his appointment and his weight dropped due to the illness.  At 11 months and 2 days he weighed 20.06 lbs (37%)
  2. Length - 30.2 in (64%)
  3. Head Circumference - 18.25 in (59%)
  4. He didn't get his shots because he was sick...Note to self: I still need to make an appointment for those...
  5. Silas still hadn't let loose and walked on his own at one year.  (He took his first steps on 11/23/12)
  6. He likes to feed himself PB&J sandwiches, turkey, Cheetos, and bananas.
  7. He likes to climb the stairs.  (baby gates are now fully installed and in use)
  8. He claps and sticks his tongue out and blows slobber everywhere.
  9. He's known to scream "DaaaaaDaaaaa" at varying volumes sporadically.
  10. He loves bubble baths with his big brother.
  11. Silas loves to ride on the foot-to-floor truck toys especially if big brother will push him around.
  12. He slept through the night for ONE WEEK STRAIGHT.  And then stopped. The glorious week of sleep was while he was sick and taking several different medications.  If only I could feel good about drugging my kid every night...
  13. He and I made the long trip to Mississippi in the car by ourselves for my grandmothers 91st birthday party.
  14. I think he liked the balloons for his birthday more than the cake.
     

No comments: