The time is just flying by these days. We've recovered from the holidays and we're working ourselves into a good routine for Spring.
So far in January,...
Tom has turned 31! We love his new Keurig.
Tom and Micah competed in the YMCA's 2013 Pinewood Derby. In three trial runs they placed 2nd, 4th, and 2nd. They needed a 1st place to move on in the competition. I'm proud of the two of them. They were competing against other kids up to 8-years-old.
We got a canoe. Okay, so we actually got this in December, but I haven't had a chance to blog about it. We took it for a trip across the lake the other day. January weather here can be so enjoyable.
And MLK day has become one of my favorite holidays. This year we just happened to not be traveling over this long weekend. Tom's office was open today and the boys school was too. That means I had the house to myself for an ENTIRE DAY! For the morning I caught up on some Pretty Little Liars episodes and blogs with clues (By the way, I love that show. The suspense sucks me in like a magnet.) I spent the remainder of the day blaring Pandora and cleaning out drawers and closets. My boys have been inbetween sizes for a few months now and it was time to purge a few things, pack up what was still worth keeping and stock the drawers with the next size clothes. I feel so accomplished! I even had dinner on the table when my boys arrived this evening. Success!
I hope the rest of the month is just as fun and exciting.
P.S. Here's a picture of Shaggy Silas for good measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment