Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello...

 
 
Hello.  Is anyone out there?
 
Several weeks ago, I scanned through a few blogs I once read regularly.  I even skipped through a few I'd written to see how things have changed.  Seeing that I haven't written in six months, it made me sad that I've missed keeping records of the little things that have happened in our lives.  These boys are growing up and I'm not documenting them. 
 
It all sparked an interest to get back to blogging.  I may not do a full-blown recap of the last six months, but I'll try to hit the high points as well as keep things moving forward.  After all, we have new big things coming.  We're having another boy in May!
 
 

[Micah 5yr 5mo, Silas 27mo, Me 6mo pregnant]
 
As many of my readers know, we have recently experienced the most overwhelming six months of our lives. Per Tom's request, I will not be posting any news regarding his condition here.  If you would like to follow his updates, please email me at talieann@yahoo.com and I will be happy to add you to the email list. 
 



1 comment:

Mrs. Wood and Mrs. Jefcoat said...

Yay! Glad you are back! Now if I can just get Lawren inspired to start blogging again too. Your precious boys are growing up way too quickly!