Friday Tom took Micah to see the pediatrician for his 4 month check-up. Micah now weighs in at 15 lbs and is in the 50th percentile on all of the measurements. He got 4 shots and was put on a breathing machine to help break up the congestion he had in his chest. He has a terrible cold which I'm starting to come down with. Yuck! We decided it would be best if we kept him home from daycare today to get some one-on-one attention if he needs it, so Micah is spending the day at home with his daddy.
On Sunday Micah had his first breakfast of rice cereal. He swallowed about 4 bites which is great in my book. After he finished eating he took a 3 hour nap! I was able to get quite a bit of cleaning done in that time.
I have before and after pictures of his first breakfast, but they're at home. I'll try to get those uploaded today or tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment