Tuesday, January 20, 2009

There really are excuses...

This is a video of me smothering him with kisses to get him to giggle.



I have an excuse for neglecting the blog. Well, a couple actually. First, Tom went to Houston last week for 3 days. Then, the night he got back I took him out to dinner for his birthday and then before we knew it, we were on a plane to St. Louis to visit Tom's family and friends for a long weekend in Illinois. The week flew by and I don't even know where the time went.


Micah has started a new food. This week he is devouring sweet potatoes and loving every bite. He's also developed quite the drooling habit. It's so bad that we keep a bib on him most of the time so we don't have to change his shirt so often. Micah has also figured out how to turn the pages of the book during story time at night. His hands work so hard to get those pages turned and then his eyes get really big when he sees the new pictures on the next page. It's so exciting to watch him and how he moves things now.

I'll post more pictures from the trip in the days to come.

No comments: