Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodnight




The bottles have been washed and prepped for tomorrow. The dishes are running. Micah has been fed, bathed, and read to. Ahhhhh. Now it's time to blog.

My blogs are becoming inconsistent and spaced out. I guess it's b/c we are so busy. There's not too much to report on.

Micah had pears for the first time last night and he devoured them down just like everything else we've tried. So far he hasn't met a food he doesn't like...but everyone says wait til he tries green beans. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. Maybe we'll give him green goop next.

Micah is starting to try sitting up on his own. He's not that great at it, but as long as he's leaning more forward than backwards, he's good to go. Once his head lifts up though, he's laying on the ground. We're working on it. I'll try to get a video up in the next few days to show you his progress.

Well, he's screaming in the other room. I'm trying to let him cry it out, but it's been 15 min and he's still wailing....goodnight!

No comments: