It was only a matter of time before they started popping through the gums. Tom and I have watched the little white spots just below Micah's gums since Christmas just waiting for the dreaded night when he wouldn't sleep b/c of the pain. Last night was the night. He was up several times before midnight. It was easier on all of us once he got in the bed between me and Tom. Thank goodness for orajel!
Sitting up is another accomplishment we can mark off of Micah's list of to-dos. He's getting really good at it. He can sit up for several minutes now without falling backwards. He still needs some practice, but he's getting there. I took some picutres and video yesterday, but of course my camera is at home. I'll see about getting those uploaded tonight or tomorrow.
Happy President's Day to all of you out there enjoying the day at work along with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment