Tom and I had a nice day in the mountains on Saturday. We sent Micah off with Tom's Aunt Gail and Uncle Wes, and Tom and I caught the ski train soon after. It was a two hour ride up to Winter Park which gave us some time to catch up on some sleep. Then we were at the base of the mountain. It had been over a year since I'd been up there. My ski season was cut short last year due to the pregnancy. I was a little afraid getting back out there, but it wasn't so bad. I didn't really fall until later in the afternoon when I was getting tired. Once I finally made it down that run, I called it quits and we retired to the lodge. Tom and I were both exhausted by the time we got back on the train to return to Denver. We had a great day!
In other news, Tom and I finished our cornice box. Isn't it pretty!
Micah is still enjoying his exersaucer!
No comments:
Post a Comment