Good ol' Mississippi. I love coming back here where the days seem longer because getting things done takes no time when everything is within 10 minutes driving distance. Heck, I can drive across town and be on my way out-of-town in less than 10 minutes. (Yes, I used the word "heck"...I am currently in MS) I've enjoyed seeing my family and catching up with my friends. Micah spent his first night at Nana and Granddaddy's house in Grenada last night. It wasn't so bad. He only woke 3 times as opposed to at least 2 times at home in Denver.
I've made all of my pit stops-- McAlister's for sweet tea and Abner's for the sauce. I've stocked up on my strictly southern items--Southern Belle shirts, Yellow Box shoes, smocked baby clothes, and misc monogrammed items. Sadly, it's time to go, but I'll be back one day. I don't know when, but it won't be long. After all, my roots will eventually start to show.
Check back for more pictures of our MS trip coming soon.
And BTW, I tried out my new memory card with the St. Patty's day pictures on my dad's computer and it wouldn't work either. I think the card is bad. Sorry, I don't think I'll get to post those pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment