Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Variety Show

Today was a great day. Well, it was a great afternoon at least. The snow started coming down in sheets right around noon and in no time it was completely white out. The office closed around 12:15. It took me 10 min to scrape all of the snow and ice off of the 4Runner and then I spent 2 hours driving in a thick cloud of white fluff trying to pick up Micah from daycare. Finally, we got home around 2:30. Micah and I spent the entire afternoon snuggled on the couch watching movies. We've gotten over a foot of snow and it is still coming down. The pictures below were taken from our back door. Keep you fingers crossed that Tom's flight doesn't get canceled so he can get home from Houston.




Check out all the hard work Tom and Andy, his brother, put into our floors while Micah and I went to Mississippi. Thanks guys! It looks great!




Micah enjoyed his visit to Nana and Granddaddy's house last weekend. Below are pictures taken in front of Nana's flowers.


No comments: