It's snowing again! I70 is closed causing our ski trip to be postponed until Sunday. Some areas have reported more than 2 feet of snow. Thankfully, we only have about 6-8 inches. It's hard to believe that it's already closing weekend on the slopes, and it's even harder to believe it's mid April and we're still getting feet of snow. My fingers are crossed that the weather man is right about the 70 degree weather coming on Tuesday.
Instead of skiing tomorrow, Tom and I just might buy that dining room set we've been eyeing for a while now. They have a sale running this weekend, and it's a shame we don't have a new dining room set to put in the beautifully new tiled room. Stay tuned to find out if we follow through.
Micah is progressing with his attempt at crawling. He's increasing his upper body strength every day. He just hasn't mastered getting his legs under his body to push up on all fours yet. Last night I got down in the floor with him and we did push-ups together. He laughed at me while I attempted my "girl push-ups". What's even more funny is that I'm terribly sore today.
Well, have a nice weekend, blog followers. And, can you do me a favor and send some sunshine my way? THANKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment