Thursday, May 14, 2009

Distractions

It seems like my life is filled with distractions these days. Currently, Grey's Anatomy is distracting me from typing this blog. The sunny warm weather has been distracting me at work. Micah's new ability to crawl distracts me from every type of house work.

Well, when I consider all of my distractions, I'd rather live in a world of distractions. I could live without house work or job responsibilities. I suppose blogging isn't so bad but right now Grey's Anatomy is winning this struggle.

So, to get you caught up in a hurry, you're getting a list:

1. Micah and I are going to Mississippi June 12th-June 17th. See y'all soon!

2. While Micah and I are in Mississippi, Tom is going dinosaur hunting in WY. Yes, I do realize I married a nerd.

3. Yesterday Tom and I celebrated our three year anniversary.

4. Tom, Micah and I are going on vacation August 15th-22nd to Isle of Palms, SC.

5. Tom and I are talking about starting our MBAs online together this fall.

6. Micah crawls to the entertainment center only to be told "no" and repositioned away from the entertainment center. Repeat.

If I can get past all of the distractions in my life, I'll post more videos of Micah crawling this weekend.

No comments: