Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend




Tom and I took a trip back to Illinois to visit his family over the long weekend. My parents drove up and joined us for the weekend as well. On Saturday, Jerry threw a big "get together" including all of the neighbors (within a 40 mile radius), family, and several of Tom's hometown friends. Throughout the day, I think there were around 60-80 people that came to visit.
This is a picture of us with some of Tom's friends and their families:


Tom with JD and Kurt


Tom and Garth took turns pulling Micah and Ella around the yard in the wagon


Micah tried his hardest to pull uncle Andy!


I think this picture best expresses how far out in the middle of the farm land we really were.



No trip to Illinois is complete without a family picture in front of the corn.


It was a quick trip, but Micah enjoyed seeing all of his grandparents.


He especially liked Nana and Granddaddy's new convertible

No comments: