Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monkey Business

I finally decided what Micah is going to be for halloween. Only a few more weeks until we head to Mississippi. I can't wait! The weather is already changing here. We've already had our first snow. Thankfully, it didn't stick to the ground. I'm just not ready for sweaters and coats yet.



Please excuse the mess in the floor. I present to you, my mopping monkey:

My Mopping Monkey

How old does Micah have to be before we can start giving him chores?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks again for having us over for dinner! It was great. The monkey costume is ridiculously cute...love it! Hope you got your paper written on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I think the monkey suit is great for Micah. He is just darling in it. As for when he should start doing chores I think you just did Hope the weather holds for you the end of the month. Congratulations. You have really worked hard to finish your classes. Proud of you Hon Love ya Grandma Mavis