I'm sure almost all of my followers know that we're moving, but I've been hesitant to post anything until it was official. Well, it's official now. Our house is now on the market. Check it out at the following link: http://www.cohomefinder.com/p/80129/808697.htm
So, you may be wondering where we are moving? We're heading south and alot further east. We're moving to Dallas, TX. Actually, Tom, Micah and I are in Dallas right now on a house hunting trip. We're hoping to find a lake home so Tom can get back to one of his passions, water skiing. Unfortunately, the house we fell in love with online went under contract on the 6th and is contingent upon the sell of the buyer's home. We're crossing our fingers that things fall through for them (is that evil?) so we can snag it. Despite that chaos, we're gonna look at several other choices that we've found. There's just not much to choose from that's lake front and on the market right before the holiday season. Say a prayer that we find something in the next 5 days. I'd hate to be homeless for the holidays.
Oh, and I can't forget to send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY message to my nephew, WILL! His birthday is tomorrow! We love you. Your card is in the mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment