Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good Night, Colorado

It is our last night in Colorado and we've said most of our goodbyes. We leave this place with mixed emotions. We're excited about what is to come in Texas, but we're also sad to say goodbye to many of our friends and family.

Tonight we met with Micah's Aunt Gamma and Uncle Wes for dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery. It was nice to see them one last time. (Gail, I promise we'll come visit soon. Tom hasn't been snowboarding yet this season.)





Tomorrow will be my last day at work, and it will be Micah's last day at Kindercare. Over the last few years I have enjoyed working for Comcast, and not just for the free cable. I've worked with some really great people who have led me, motivated me, and encouraged me. I am greatful for all that I have learned here. As for the staff at Kindercare, we consider y'all (*getting back to southern roots*) family. You have taken care of my precious baby boy since he was 12 weeks old. You've probably spent more waking hours with him than I have. He loves you. And we will all miss you.

To everyone in Colorado: It's been fun. We've enjoyed our stay the last 3 1/2 years. But it's time to say goodbye. Good Night, Colorado.

No comments: