Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings

It's 2010 and we're still wrapping up our lives in Denver, literally, before we start fresh in Dallas.

The packers arrived bright and early this morning while I was out dropping Micah off at daycare. I was startled when I arrived back at the house this morning to see this massive truck parked outside.



Since that picture really doesn't do it justice, here's a video clip of just how long it is.


It is blocking 3 driveways. Now, mind you, our houses out here are very close together with tiny yards, but something that big is a big deal around here. At 7:30 this morning I was knocking on my neighbors' doors and leaving them notes to appologize for the inconvenience that was barricading them in their homes.

On the inside all I see is a lot of cardboard. Here's what our dining room looks like currently.


Luckily, I still have the couch and my wireless internet connection to keep me occupied while all of the chaos revolves around me.

No comments: