To recap the week we have:
1) worked too much
2) finished shopping
3) wrapped all of the presents
4) watched lots of movies
5) eaten lots of chocolate and sweets
6) consoled a sick little boy
As for #6, Micah was sent home from school on Monday with a fever and hasn't been able to return because he came down with bronchitis. Poor little guy. His cough is so hard to listen to. If only I could trade places with him. The doctor perscribed an antibiotic and this inhaler.
Micah is terrified of this thing! When either Tom or I have it in our hands, he litterally runs screaming. To administer the medicine it takes both us to hold him down. He holds his breath and turns red in the face until finally he inhales. I really wish there were an easier way to help with his awful cough.
Jumping back up to #5, we've had lots of fun making and eating sweets. Micah was helping me make chocolate covered pretzels.
We're all really anticipating Grandpa Deen's arrival tomorrow and a visit from Santa on Saturday!
We Wish You A Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment