Little man has become quite the swimmer in a pool the depth of 1 ft.
I will admit that I've slacked this summer on working with Micah in the pool. I blame the 50+ days of 100+ degree weather causing our neighborhood pool to become more like a hot tub than a swimming pool. And, well, I have a slight dislike for swimsuits at this stage in my pregancy too.
Lately, he's been pretty content with hanging out in the baby pool as long as I toss a beach ball back and forth with him or throw his diving toys for him while I enjoy the shade.
Hopefully, we'll have some cooler days before the pool closes for the fall to work in a few more swimming lessons.
I will admit that I've slacked this summer on working with Micah in the pool. I blame the 50+ days of 100+ degree weather causing our neighborhood pool to become more like a hot tub than a swimming pool. And, well, I have a slight dislike for swimsuits at this stage in my pregancy too.
Lately, he's been pretty content with hanging out in the baby pool as long as I toss a beach ball back and forth with him or throw his diving toys for him while I enjoy the shade.
No comments:
Post a Comment