Monday, August 22, 2011

Preschool 1

We survived the first day of Preschool 1. He received praise and glowing reviews from his new teachers. I'll give it some time. They'll experience his wild side in due time.


In other news, Micah has a new girlfriend. I was informed by little Kinley and her mom that Micah is Kinley's boyfriend and that she talks about him all the time. Micah turned red in the face with the biggest smile and started clinging to my leg. He looked up and said, "She's my girl." And there you have it. Preschool love.


He did tell me he was mad at Maddie last week, but he didn't say anything else about it. I suppose he's gotten over one crush and has moved on to the next.


I did my best to get the token picture in front of the car. Apparently, the sun was too bright for him.


This is the best I could get.

No comments: