Friday, September 9, 2011

Tidbits About Silas

At 32 weeks we're still hanging in there-- Me and Silas, that is.

I went in for a check-up this week and everything seems to be progressing smoothly. My doctor seems to think that Silas weighs just under 4 lbs at this point, and he thinks that he'll only get to about 7 lbs and a couple ounces at the time of my C-section. (But, I didn't mention to my doctor that there's been a soft serve ice cream machine and all kinds of toppings in my office break room this week. HA!) His prediction may be a little off though.

Also, a couple of days ago I felt a strong kick, roll, and flip from the little guy. My doctor confirmed that Silas has dropped and his head is down and engaged. Wahoo! We've made progress.


BTW, the video in the previous blog works now in case you tried and were unsuccessful last time. My dad pointed out that I had it set to private. oops.

No comments: