Tom and I packed up the car and headed to the hospital mid-morning while my parents stayed at home with Micah until closer to the time of my surgery.
The nurse preparing me for surgery was really nice although she had to stick me in both arms before she got my IV in right.
I was beyond anxious and nervous considering the last time I was in that situation the experience was less than pleasant.
My doctor came by right before I walked into the operating room (yes, I walked into the operating room) to reassure me that he'd just gotten a copy of the new version of instructions for surgery lamonated and he wanted Tom to turn the pages for him. Joking, obviously to calm me down.
After I got the epidural, my feet turned really warm and I began to feel numb all over. A few minutes later Tom was at my side, holding my hand and looking me in the eyes as I cried from fear of another bad experience.
Just a couple moments later my Dr. was telling Tom to hurry and grab the camera.
Silas Levi Deen was born at 12:09pm.
Height: 18 1/2 in.
Weight: 8lbs 5oz
He has jet black hair and dark eyes.
Warning: Video may not be suitable for all
No comments:
Post a Comment