Tuesday, October 25, 2011

YMCA Adventure Guides

Since Sleep and I are not cooperating, I thought I would share some info on Tom and Micah's new father-son bonding.

A few weeks ago I was reading the weekly HOA email and discovered that there were a few dads in our neighborhood that wanted to start an Adventure Guides and Princesses group through the YMCA. Essentially, this is group of dads who are interested in spending quality time with their son or daughter through various activities suitable for preschool aged children.

Tom and Micah joined the group and went on their first outing last weekend to the pumpkin patch. Since I wasn't allowed to go with them (I gladly stayed home and relaxed in a quiet, peaceful house), I sent them on their way and made sure Tom had my little Canon PowerShot in his pocket to capture some of the moments I was missing.




No comments: