Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Rest of July

You've realized by now that it took me over a month to finish blogging about our vacation, and I bet you are wondering what we did with the rest of the month.  Well, here's a list of a few things that happened.

1.  I went to the doctor to see if I'd given myself a hernia near my C-section incision.  After a CT scan and an ultrasound, it was determined that I only tore scar tissue.  Thank goodness!

2.  We went to several birthday parties for Micah's classmates.

3.  I finally booked Micah's birthday party for September 8th at Pump It Up.  He's so excited.

4.  Silas went to the doctor for his 9 month check-up and Micah tagged along with a fever.  Silas got a couple of shots and Micah's fever earned him a day off of school.

5.  My Junior League placement is in full swing these days.  I'm in charge of the decorations for the American Girl Fashion show in October. 

6.  We went to the sprinkler park with the boys.  [Pictures to follow in the next blog]

7.  Silas had his 9 month portraits taken. [Pictures to follow soon]

8.  I gave Silas his first haircut.

9.  I'm tackling the job of sorting through the boys clothes and putting away everything they've outgrown and moving all of the bigger sizes into their drawers and closests.  This has taken the better part of three weekends now.  I even found some size 18 month shorts in Micah's drawer.  This task was long over due.

10.  And like many of you, we've been watching the Olympics. 

That's it.  I think. 

No comments: