Tom and I started child birth class last night and we were easily the youngest couple in the class. I'd say the median age is 35 for couples having their first child out here. Sure, Tom and I are young, but we're not the youngest of our friends east of the Mississippi having kids. The other couples in the class looked at us as if we were a couple teenagers. The instructor said the last session she taught had a couple that was much, much older. The father was 72 and the mother 49. They were having their first child.
The first of four 3-hour classes went well. We went over fears and concerns, an anatomy lesson, and breathing. Next week we get to watch the video of the live birth. Tom's really excited about that....haha!
I only have 1 more day to be 25 years old. I'll do my best to enjoy it to the fullest...at work.
Later Taters!
No comments:
Post a Comment