I guess the stress of it being a Monday morning caused my blood pressure to be high or possibly just being anxious for this kid to come out. Who knows? The doc required me to stay at the office an extra 30 minutes to lay on my side and relax until my blood pressure went down. It did.
Other than that, I am 60% effaced. That's progress from the 33% I was at last week. And I have dialated a little less than a finger tip. Yes, I know that's not much, but it's progress from last Monday. The doc also said that he probably weighs about 6.5 lbs to 7 lbs now and could come out around 8 lbs or a little more....Yikes! Everyone stop what you're doing now and say a prayer that he doesn't get much bigger than 8 lbs at least for my sake.
Since my blood pressure was high I'll need to be checked again this Thursday. I'll keep you posted how that turns out.
Here's a few pictures I took this evening....I prefer being behind the camera more than in front of it nowadays.
Tom finished the bench. Just needs to be stained, and I need to cover the cusion that goes on the top. He's so proud. And I'm proud of him too.
This is our front porch. See the table/ottoman in front of the rocker. That's what caused his honey-do list to expand.
Tom hard at work. Oh, yeah, did I mention that it takes less than 15 minutes to mow both our front yard and back yard.
That's all for now. Later taters!
No comments:
Post a Comment