Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving on up



Micah is crossing off the milestones. Tonight will be the third night he has put himself to sleep in his own room in his own big boy bed (read crib). We're so proud of him! I'm still a little nervous about listening to him through the monitor. What if I don't hear him? What if I sleep through his crying? I haven't slept that great the last couple nights. It's like we just brought him home from the hospital and I can't sleep b/c I hear every little coo and grunt he makes through the night. I suppose it will get better and I'll start to sleep more soundly soon.

Another milestone Micah has reached is moving into the next size clothes. My growing boy is already in 3-6 month clothes. He's a little over 12 lbs now and steadily growing. On Wednesday I'm taking him to the ped for his 2 month check up and to get a second round of shots. Oh, joy! I can't wait to see where he ranks among other children. I'm sure the doc will think he's a giant. Everyone else seems to. I still love him and all of his fat rolls!

No comments: