Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend








As promised, here are pictures of Micah in his halloween costume. Isn't he adorable!!!

So far, we have had a really enjoyable weekend. Tom kept Micah Friday morning so I could go to the movies. If anyone is looking to see a good flick, The Secret Life of Bees is a good one. Friday night Micah, Tom and I went to the Museum of Nature and Science. Tom's company sponsored one of the new exhibits and had an open house for all of the employees and families. Tom really wanted to see the dinosaur IMAX movie, so we sat on the back row so I could get up and walk around with Micah when he got fussy. I saw about 3 minutes of the movie and paced the back hall with him for the remainder. We soon discovered Micah isn't quite old enough for those types of field trips.

Today we went into the mountains to our child birth class reunion. We had a great time catching up with the other new parents. It was interesting to hear their birth stories. Unfortunately, not every couple could make it. There were only three of us and the instructor, but we still had a great time. Hopefully, sometime in the near future we can meet up with the rest of the couples.

No comments: