Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1st Day

Time is limited b/c I need to get ready for work, so this will be short and to the point.

Micah made it through his first full day of daycare. I missed him so much that I had to go visit him at lunch. I got him down for his first nap of the day which according to his teacher didn't last very long after I left. He didn't sleep much while he was there. Maybe about an hour to an hour and a half. When I picked him up for the day, he was so pooped. I looked in his eyes and felt so bad for him.

I took him home and fed him and let him take a nap. Then he got up and watched the basketball game on tv with his daddy.

I guess after not sleeping all day, he was able to sleep 7 1/2 hours straight last night. I guess that's good, but I feel so bad that he can't fall asleep at daycare.

Gotta go get him ready...any myself too.

No comments: