Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy

Sorry, I know it has been a few days since I've posted any new pictures or videos. Tom went out of town on Thurday and came back late last night with a bit of food poisoning. He decided to eat oysters while away on business and they didn't sit with him very well. Sometimes I don't understand why he always eats the riskiest foods--he always pays for it in the end. And people wonder why I'm such a picky eater...

I'll try getting some new pictures of Micah tomorrow and get them posted before Tom leaves again. He's heading back to Houston tomorrow afternoon for 3 more days.

I'm starting to feel sad again about having to take Micah to daycare Monday morning. If anyone has any advice on how to get over the separation anxiety, let me know. I need some encouragement.

No comments: