It's official! When my interview was over this morning, I got all of the information from my advisor about signing up for classes. I'm a student. Again.
Classes start on the 24th and I'm not so sure I'm ready to enter the academic world again. It's been almost 5 years since I've been in a classroom. Thankfully, I won't be required to be in the classroom again. Regis University offers their MBA program online as well as in the classroom. I am attempting the online track, but I can switch back and forth to meet my needs. Also, since my job will pay for two classes per calendar year, I'm only planning to take those two classes per year. With that said, I should be finished up in 5 years...yes, I said 5 years. That seems like a really long time to take 10 classes, but if I spread things out it's FREE. On the other hand, I may decide to go straight through and pay for part of it myself. Who knows? I'm going to take it one class at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment