Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Early Birthday

Saturday afternoon Tom and I took Micah in to JCPenney for his one year portraits. When we went in we were only hoping that Micah would behave and get a few shots of him smiling and digging into a cake, but never imagined we might have started Micah's modeling career.

When we come in the door, they all know our names and the photographers love getting to work with Micah. I suppose that means we frequent there a little too much, but I love the work they produce (most of the time). He's a big flirt too which probably adds to his popularity.

When the shoot was over, the photographer asked if we would be interested in signing a waiver for Micah's photos to be displayed in the JCPenney Portrait Studio in the Park Meadows Mall and also to be entered to the national ad campaign. Of course I said yes. So, if your going to be in the area pop your head into 'Penney's to see Micah displayed on the wall in a few weeks and I'll keep you posted if he makes any ad campaigns.

I'm posting a few of the proof shots, but you can see all of them at www.smilesbywire.com. Use the customer name: natalie deen and the Access code: LTPP0725119460JCP.



I'm pretty sure the above image will be the one on display.











And finally, my favorite...

1 comment:

theJoneses said...

OH.MY.GOSH!!! I say it every time you post a pic- and it's sooo true -- He just gets cuter and cuter and cuter! I LOVE those pictures! His eyes... Oh my!! If you're saying he's a flirt now, then girl you are gonna have TROUBLE on your hands later on!!

Miss you much! -KJ