Friday, August 21, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Currently I'm riding in the car down I-95 while Tom is driving and Micah is snoozing in the back. (It's amazing how much I can get done via my iPhone and a little dead time in the car.) We are still on vacation in SC, but we left the beach today to head out on a mission. I needed pictures of the state sign. This road warrior mission actually started about 7 years ago back when Tom was in school in KY and I was in MS. We did quite a bit of driving back in those days to visit each other, friends, and family. During that time we grew fond of road trips and set a goal for ourselves: Visit every state and take a picture of the state sign by the time we're 30. Until today we hadn't marked any states off of our list in over 18 month. I'll post NC and SC when I get to a computer!

My turn to drive... Later!

No comments: