The house is quiet for a few hours today. Micah is at his Aunt Gamma's for most of the afternoon and Tom will be heading to a bachelor party in a few minutes. (When did bachelor parties start beginning at noon?) Anyway, the house will be quiet and I will be working on my last paper for class. Yes, I said last paper! Alleluia! I will still have one more week of class and one last assignment due next weekend, but it's only a powerpoint which will be quick to throw together. I've decided to take the next semester (well, 8 week intensive session) off. The holidays are just around the corner, and there are lots of things going on at home these days. I need a break. I'm planning to pick up with the next class in January. Plus, with all of that free time, I can get back to blogging more regularly. Aren't you excited?!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Ok, so it looks more like a heavy frost, but, my friends, it is snow that fell from the sky. The temperature has been hovering around 20F-22F, and this white stuff was falling from the sky this morning when I woke up. It has stopped since, but it will probably pick back up later tonight.
The house is quiet for a few hours today. Micah is at his Aunt Gamma's for most of the afternoon and Tom will be heading to a bachelor party in a few minutes. (When did bachelor parties start beginning at noon?) Anyway, the house will be quiet and I will be working on my last paper for class. Yes, I said last paper! Alleluia! I will still have one more week of class and one last assignment due next weekend, but it's only a powerpoint which will be quick to throw together. I've decided to take the next semester (well, 8 week intensive session) off. The holidays are just around the corner, and there are lots of things going on at home these days. I need a break. I'm planning to pick up with the next class in January. Plus, with all of that free time, I can get back to blogging more regularly. Aren't you excited?!
The house is quiet for a few hours today. Micah is at his Aunt Gamma's for most of the afternoon and Tom will be heading to a bachelor party in a few minutes. (When did bachelor parties start beginning at noon?) Anyway, the house will be quiet and I will be working on my last paper for class. Yes, I said last paper! Alleluia! I will still have one more week of class and one last assignment due next weekend, but it's only a powerpoint which will be quick to throw together. I've decided to take the next semester (well, 8 week intensive session) off. The holidays are just around the corner, and there are lots of things going on at home these days. I need a break. I'm planning to pick up with the next class in January. Plus, with all of that free time, I can get back to blogging more regularly. Aren't you excited?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment