If you've never been to Red Rocks amphitheater, it's definitely worth the trip. On my very first trip to Denver almost six years ago to visit Tom while he was completing his internship, he took me to see Blues Traveler on the 4th of July at Red Rocks. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. It wasn't just the band, but it was the entire atmosphere. Since then, I've been to several dozen concerts there, and I think it is absolutely the best venue ever.
This morning I ventured back up to Morrison bright and early to help volunteer for the Run the Rocks 5K race, and I racked up 3 service hours for Junior League as well (Score!) It was freezing!(Literally) After 4 hours in the freezing cold, I came home and took a steamy bath...Ahhhhh!
Here's what Red Rocks looked like this morning before the crowd settled in. Yes, that's snow on the steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment