Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's Official!

620 Lake Point Dr. Little Elm, TX is now ours!

We signed all of the paperwork on Monday and everything was finalized yesterday. We are so happy! Since a couple people brought to my attention that I didn't post any pictures of the front of the house in my last blog of the house, I decided to share these with you. Conveniently, I'm using my dad's computer to create this post and he took pictures of the outside which I apparently never thought to do. Thanks, Dad!






He also got a good shot of the lake from the backyard. I can't wait to watch the sunset here every day!



I received a phone call today to confirm the packers arrival on the 4th and the moving truck on the 5th. All of our stuff will be moved out of our Denver home in 6 days, and we will be camping out there until the 8th. Tom has to finish out the week at work and I figured I'd go back for a few more days too. On the 9th we will be driving down to TEXAS: Me, Tom, Micah, Sweet Pea and Jasper. That should be an adventure to remember.

No comments: