
When the lady from the mailroom brought them up to me, she asked if he was in trouble. It took me a second to respond, but then I remembered the significance of the day. Five years ago Tom took me to a nice dinner here, Bonne Terre Bed & Breakfast, and proposed.

For the rest of the afternoon, everyone asked what the occasion was for the flowers and after I told them they ALL responded with, "And he remembered?". I know. He's the BEST!
Well, today was a great day. I'm just hoping the rest of the week goes just as well. Tomorrow is the deadline on our offer on the house in Dallas. Considering the situation of the short sale and that we also found out that the owners have two mortgages with two different lenders, we may not hear anything tomorrow. In fact, we may not hear anything for a couple more weeks. Currently, we are planning to extend the deadline on the offer. We'll probably have to live in temporary housing/hotel/extended stay hotel for a little while in January, but we'll survive. I think the house is worth the wait. We've got our fingers crossed and we're praying that we'll hear something tomorrow. Please do the same for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment