Since Micah met some of his cousins [and second cousins] for the first time on this trip, I asked Tom to get some pictures of everyone together. I guess I wasn't too specific in what I meant. I was hoping he would take a posed group shot attempting to get everyone looking at the camera or at least facing it. Well, my husband's interpretation of a picture of everyone is this...
...He did manage to get everyone in one picture, but there's no real organization to the picture...
...And these are the only two pictures he took of everyone. I suppose he fufilled his obligation, and I've learned my lesson on being more specific.
This is Cameron, Tim and Ashleigh Brinkman's son, with Micah. They came down to Grandpa Deen's house for dinner one night. [Tom and Tim were best friends growing up.] Thankfully Ashleigh was taking pictures at the same time and got their attention, so we have more than just a few random shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment