The night before we arrived in Jamaica Tom and I dropped Micah off at Camp Carnival and enjoyed a nice dinner date together to celebrate Tom's 29th Birthday!
Land Ho! By the third day at sea, we were thrilled to see land, the beautiful island of Jamaica.

Let's be honest. I was a little nervous taking Micah snorkeling with us, plus he hasn't been swimming since some time last August. As we were climbing down the ladder into the clear blue ocean, Micah kept saying, "go swimming". He was excited. The water was cold at first but after a couple of minutes of kicking we were just fine. Micah got salt water in his mouth once and fussed for a moment, but he shook it off like a big boy. The poor little guy was a trooper and didn't complain once about the bulging pamper that was soaking up a large portion of the ocean. Tom and I were so excited about snorkeling that we forgot to change him into a swimmy diaper before we jumped in.

More from Jamaica tomorrow. Later Taters!
No comments:
Post a Comment