Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Biggest

Big, Bigger, Biggest

So, you know a big excuse for my hiatus was traveling to see my family in Mississippi.


And, you know a bigger distraction from the blog was Tom's car accident and new car purchase.


Well, are you interested in the BIGGEST reason for my absence?


I had a really low day a week or so ago. I wasn't feeling well. At lunch I found myself in the Wal-Mart parking lot secretly eating fast food french fries and a chicken sandwich. I thought to myself, "This can only mean one thing. Morning All-Day sickness has definitely settled in. Ugh."


Yep, that's right! We're expecting baby number 2!


I think I deserve a little break. It's hard to find time and motivation to blog when I'm spending so much time lying on the cold bathroom floor.


On the 23rd, Tom and I went to the OBGYN for our first sonogram.




Micah's little brother or sister is due on Halloween. We're planning a repeat C-section and we'll probably schedule the delivery for sometime the week before.


As of Monday the 28th, I'm 9 weeks along and I have SOOOO far to go. I'm counting down the days until the beginning of the second trimester when the nausea will slow down. At least I hope it slows down then.


So, please forgive my absence for the past couple of weeks. I'll do my best to keep the posts coming again.


Later Taters

1 comment:

Lawren said...

Yay! Another Deen cousin! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling a bit sportier soon!