Almost 3 weeks ago I received a frightening phone call from Tom at the end of the work day. We had just spoken minutes earlier to confirm that he was going to pick up Micah from daycare so I could spend a little extra time at the gym. Luckily, I stayed at work to finish a few things before heading over to the gym and was able to answer my phone since I usually leave my phone in a locker while I work out.
The call from Tom was quick and to the point. He told me he was in a car accident and needed me to pick up Micah. He was okay and uninjured, but the Civic was totaled.
So, after dealing with the insurance company, getting by with a rental car for a couple of weeks, and test driving several different new cars, we bought this 2011 Honda CR-V.
I'm a happy young lady, and I know I'm going to really love those heated seats next year during our 2-week Texas winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment