Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bingo 4 Benefits

When I'm not hanging with my two wonderful, handsome boys, I like to hang out with these ladies. These are a few of my fellow transfers in the Junior League and our advisors. It's great being on a committee this year that is based around social gatherings and meeting people. I've met ladies from all over the U.S. from New York to Florida and even a few from the Dallas league. Being able to share stories with other ladies that are adjusting to Texas living has been very helpful and comforting.

Last Saturday we gathered for the annual Bingo 4 Benefits: Blingo Bingo fundraiser. Apparently, our transfer group didn't get the memo on how "Blinged" we should be. My favorite group were the Sustainers below.

The Provisionals below won the most spirited/best dressed.

These Actives were pretty dainty.

[Pictures were borrowed from the JLP Bingo 4 Benefits Facebook page.]

No comments: