After work today, Tom and I met at Target to pick up some groceries together. Of course Micah came along too. When we were leaving the parking lot, I had the groceries and Micah in the car with me. Tom was in the 4Runner. Tom heads in one direction to the main road. I turn the other direction to use the side street and the red light to enter the main road. The following conversation takes place between me and Micah.
Micah: Where's my Daddy?
Me: He turned the other way, but he'll meet us at home.
Micah: Oh. Where's my Daddy?
Me: He's taking a different route home.
Micah: Where's my Daddy?
Me: He's on the main road.
Micah: Where's my Daddy?
Me: I don't know.
Micah: Where's my Daddy?
Me: Micah, please don't ask Mommy that question again.
Micah: Mommy, where's Tom?
Me: :/
No comments:
Post a Comment