I think we have found a little piece of paradise. My boys and I have escaped to the Cayman Islands for a long weekend. Back in January while on a cruise, we stopped for the day in Grand Cayman. It was B-U-tiful! And we decided that we must make a return trip to really explore.
When my birthday began to approach, we started looking for a beach close to home, preferably within driving distance or with cheap airfare from DFW for a quick vacation. Well, it turned out that it is the off season for the Cayman Islands and we struck up an excellent deal with a condo owner on VRBO. It was cheaper to come here than stay in the US. So, here we are and we're loving it.
[*Cleburne* and I 22 weeks along]
Did I mention that we're staying at the yacht club? On the water? With an infinity pool about 15 steps from our screened in porch? Yes, we've found a little piece of paradise.
I'll be back with more to share soon. I need my rest so I can lay in the sun all day tomorrow...and the next day...and the next too!
No comments:
Post a Comment