We've already had our first game, but for the sake of chronological order I'll save that for another post.
We started off the season with low attendance at the opening ceremony and parade. I'm not sure what that says about our team. Micah and the two coaches' sons dressed out for the occasion. They had alot of fun despite the expresson on Micah's face in most of these photos. I think Micah was still half asleep. We had to be at the field at 8am. He's used to enjoying his morning waffles and cartoons at that time.
(Please notice the dirt stains on his white pants. We hadn't even played a game yet...I might as well invest in mass amounts of stain remover now.)
Okay, so I have this great entrepreneurial idea if anyone out there would like to follow through with it.
I've found that sports opportunities are opening up for the younger kids like crazy. The age brackets just get younger and younger. Well, the uniforms are still the same sizes. Our boys are drowning in these extra small jerseys and baseball pants.
Someone needs to start a line of sports uniforms in toddler sizes. Even cleats are impossible to find in an 8.5 toddler. I've searched high and low with no luck. You know moms will pay to have something fit their babies. I would.
So, whoever decides to take my idea and run with it, don't forget to send me a little kick back ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment